THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tatum's bedding (part uno)

So I'm supposed to be looking for something purple, but then I remembered the idea that I had about rainbow bedding. Now, there isn't much out there but I did think this one was pretty cute. Albeit, it will probably need to be replaced once she reaches 10 or so. IDK how baby-ish this one is but I know she'll like it for now..


And some kind of rainbow canopy work would be cool but it would have to be with a regular bed, not a bunk bed. I'll see what Tatertot likes the best, although my guess is she'll choose "ALL"

And this set is a little busy, but it might be a decent fall back. It's cheap, which means the quality is likely to be as well but IDK.. I guess I could at least try it for that price


Oh and btw, if I had to buy a bed for her right this second, it would be this sweet piece. Omgah, IDC what she would think about it, I want it!



0 comments: