THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Storry's New Bed..

..I'm really just hemming and hawing over what to go with for Storry's bed. I've already got her lifetime theme down pact. She's had a Luau nursery and it's such a fun creative theme, I'm never letting go of it I don't care what she ends up saying, lol.

I'm torn because I've always wanted to get my daughter a poster/canopy bed. I can't seem to find any canopy beds that call out to me or that aren't horribly overpriced or frilly. I have found some posters I like but then again, I don't know if I should go with a beadboard kind of look since her room is such a beachy theme. These are two beds I'm seriously considering..



Aaaand it's not letting me hotlink photos (haha, darn you!). But they're both gorgeous beds and top out on the price range I'm setting for myself (I'd like to stay under 600 - I'm already going over enough on Tatum's bed if I get that one).

I'm going to get a twin set like the crib set she has now from the wonderful folks @ BungalowBeachDesigns..


With a raffia bedskirt!

And for reference, this is what her nursery looked like.. I'm going to try and build on it. I may do the same paint scheme in the new house and get more detailed by adding clouds or a mermaid but IDK.. My painting of characters is cartoony and IDK if she'd still want a cartoon mermaid on her wall when she's like, 14 haha

 
Joy.

0 comments: