THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Margaritaville..

So, we've lived in Kuwait for the past 4 years.. A dry country. Now that we're home we're going to take full advantage of our God and country given right to booze it up. For homebodies like us, this equates to a well stocked home bar.

I'm looking closely @ this Howard Miller Corner Home Bar (retail around $1700).. It looks like a great out-of-the-way bar that I can easily fit in my dining room. Although, I'm not 100% sure I want to go that route orrrr put it in the bonus room (along with as much fun crap as I can fit in there).


 Then, for a more "Bar-ry" option, I'm thinking of this (which I think I can get for under $700) and pairing it with a black mirrored bar back







Some other cool idears..

Shot glass Checkers




Tabletop pool table
Giant 33oz Margarita Glass



Put your garnishes on ice



3 Gal. Unbreakable Beverage Dispense on Ice
3 Tray Salt Rimmer
Restroom Sign
Shotcarver



Cheap Liquor Pourer spouts
Portable Margaritaville Frozen Drink Maker (I want this for BBQ & Picniks!)
It's 5:00 Somewhere Neon Sign

Stirrings all natural cocktail mixers
Bacardi Bar Mat
Revolving Liquor Dispenser
Soda Siphon
Jello Shot Injector
Shooter Tubes w/stand



Tavern Puzzles
Ying Yang Bomb Shots



Juice Containers


And that's all I got for the time being. Will check in later..

0 comments: