THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 14, 2011

Let's put this on the shelf and come back to it..

I've always known I want a stainless steel backsplash for my range. Surprisingly, sheets of embellished stainless steel aren't all that expensive, which is a bonus because it makes the idea of doing the entire kitchen backsplash in SS a reality. But for the time being I will focus on just the range area. In a perfect world, my range would look something like this..

However, I don't think I'll be afforded enough space to put in a commercial hood like that and I don't think I'll have as much clearance when it comes to the actual backsplash surface. 
What I really want, is something like this.. 
Which I think I can jury rig with some stainless steel sheets and a simple stainless steel shelf like this one found @ Sam's Club for under $100

Will be back to brainstorm this one more in depth later..

0 comments: