THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Xmas Centah-fold!

Perhaps I'll come back and edit this since it's just a quick thought - but I'm also thinking about decorative pieces on the cheap. I'll have about 5 more tables to decorate than I had last year so I'm going to need a good many more idears. For the coffee table i was thinking about a simple basket or charger of pomanders. Totally cheap and the kids can get involved too!


Something else I'd like to do (another one for getting kids in on the action) is going to the park to gather pinecones so I can spraypaint a bunch of them silver and use them to either fill an apothecary vase and/or to strew about my dessert table.

Or I could hang them from the curtain rods like so

For sure this would be cheap and do-able - hope the kids don't eat all the peppermint candies, ha!

0 comments: