THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dining room rough draft

And I just wanna say, when I'm ready for it, I want this corner bakers rack thingy to put in my dining room. I think I'll be able to paint the iron to match the other piece I have in mind (hell, I'll post that too).

http://www.bakersracks.com/corner-bakers-racks/wood/porticacornerbakersrack.cfm?alt=results#pr-header-ALZ629
Currently $279.99 with free shipping - I think it'll be perfect for some hidden storage of more miscellaneous things.


And the other major piece of furniture to round out my dining room - this console which I intend to use as my sideboard/buffet
The Azzurro Iron Console from Ballard Designs
http://www.ballarddesigns.com/azzurro-iron-console/furniture/consoles/14871?defattrib=&defattribvalue=&listIndex=14
With an $80 delivery surcharge and best 15% coupon, I could score this for about $420 (a bit more economical than the pottery barn alternative I was eyeing at $1800).

I plan on painting the black iron a more bronze color for more neutrality. Other than that I think it'll be perfect. A nice guarded place to store my liquor and prepped up sidework (folded linen, trays and such) for dinner parties.



0 comments: