THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 2, 2011

Other places for our butts

I've been looking for a good bit @ some accent seating for the new place. I've always thought it was sophisticated to have accent chairs that went well with your couch, but that weren't too matchy matchy. I've always been a fan of loveseats, chair and 1/2s and settees too - especially anything wingbacked. A few I'm considering...

This Melbourne Settee in teal for the Master





It's $599.99 @ Target but I saw it for $449.99 yesterday on a daily deal so maybe that will come back.. when it does, I'm on it - it also comes in a cool salon tea print for $30 less
http://www.target.com/Melbourne-Pillow-Top-Linen-Settee/dp/B004HFX8N0

Then there's also this contender
 The Home Reflections Velvet Chaise Lounge in Honey from QVC for $492. I need an accent color in my room and I'm thinking Honey/Cream will do the trick. It also comes in black, which is highly enticing. 
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx?view=2&app=detail&params=item^H160945,RecTypeInd^IOFFER,navlist^H160945*H135234*H181656*,cp^detail,tmp^related,cpprod^H179444,cm_scid^dtlr&walk=&cmtags=


How cool is this one?!? I totally want it for Tatum's room



French Divan chaise lounge - $560 from wakupfrankie.com


QVC also has this very pretty slipper chair in canary green moss. It comes in other fun colors too, like maize and orange - $285


http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H173730.desc.Armless-Canary-Upholstered-Slipper-Chair




& http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.H173746.desc.Armless-Queen-Annes-Lace-Upholstered-Slipper-Chair


I'm also digging on this other chair QVC has

The Angelo Home Hudson Arm Chairfor @252 in Pumpkin and cream - I would love a way to incorporate some orange into my living spaces. It might just have to settle for being in the office (supposing *hoping* we have one). But I love colors that pop like this. 

I think it'd be cool if I could find something like this but I have no idea where, lol




(photo from nestingnewbies.com)

 There is a white leather settee I saw previously that I'm going to have to keep an eye out for but it's another strong contender for the office, which is about the only space in which it could be kept and not detroyed. I'm procrastinating on homework so I gotta jet!


0 comments: