THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 8, 2011

More cupcake crap and ideas..

Cupcake cut out for you to personalize - $9 on etsy - I think 3 of these would look cool over a bed





http://www.etsy.com/listing/61262350/cupcake-12-inch-unfinished-shape?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=cupcake+wall&ga_page=7&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Cupcake memo board - $20 on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/listing/73461437/cupcakes-memory-board?ref=sr_gallery_33&ga_search_query=cupcake+wall&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

More cupcake candles - on etsy


Cupcake knob pulls - $16.00 for a pair on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/listing/68375469/door-knobs-cupcakes-pulls-set-of-2-mini?ref=v1_other_1

Then I'm gonna paint small square canvases (IDK how many yet, maybe 7-9) with a different kind of cupcake on each. So far my ideas are to make a rainbow cupcake, something with pearl sprinkles, something with an orange wedge, something with a tin foil cup (metallic paint), a red velvet one and one maybe with a little stick umbrella with lime frosting - ooh and maybe a mint chocolate chip. Kinda like this

And maybe I can come up with clever sayings for each.. Like
~ "a cupcake a day keeps the sweettooth away"
~ or the popular "Keep calm, have a cupcake"
~ or "cupcakes 25c"
~ or "sugar and spice and everything iced"
~ or "so many cupcakes, so little time"
~ or "sweet dreams are made of these"
~ or "the sweetest things in life are frosted"

They want $150 for this, I could definately paint something like this myself

I'm pretty sure I could make something like this.. I want all the kids to have their own xmas trees in their rooms this year and felt ornaments are so ideal. My grandmother could probably help me with this because she made me all kinds of felt ornaments for when the kids were babies - but this looks straightforward enough.

And I'm fairly sure I can make my own cupcake bow holder - which would be cute with cupcake and/or polka dot ribbon. I see some cute ones out there but I think I really want to make one myself - for example



I like this cupcake chalkboard - comes from the UK but apparently she does ship



And then I have an idea to get a chandelier  OR make one and I want to fill little acrylic ornament balls filled with sprinkles from it. Maybe something simple like this (PBteen)
Or

And for bedding, I'm pretty well decided on polka dot.. Except, do I go with bright or light pink?!?

0 comments: