THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 6, 2011

Soy Candles = Greener for your home

I want to remind myself to check out this brand of soy candle maker. I was just reading about how most traditional candles are petroleum based and aren't the greatest thing to burn in your home. Soy candles are purported to be a healthier alternative, that actually burns longer than your traditional wax candles. Beeswax is another good alternative but I think they're more expensive than soy candles tend to be. In any case, I've loved my scentsy but when I try these "soybeads" and if they smell just as good or better, I'll be making the switch (I love scentsy warmers though so I will still go to them for that).

BeanPod Soy Candles
http://www.beanpodcandle.com/beanpod/about/soybeads.aspx


0 comments: